I was looking for something to make Bella for Easter, and ran into this site Beagles and Bargains! They have a post called “DIY Easter Brunch for Dogs” and we decided to try it for ourselves! These super easy Easter treats are made out of 2 ingredients and can be consumed by dogs and humans, which makes them a perfect Easter brunch. You could also do these with different molds for different holidays in the future.
We didn’t do our exactly like Beagles and Bargains since we decided last minute to do them and couldn’t find the same mold. I found these two silicon bunny molds made by Wilton at Pat Catans for $1.99 plus tax each! I bought 2 of them so I could make one for me and one for Bella.
What you need is:
- 4 eggs (Beagles and Bargains used 6)
- 1/4 Cup shredded cheese of your choice (We used mexican cheese from Target)
- Bunny shaped mold(s)
- Baking pan/sheet
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Crack and scramble the eggs
- Pour the eggs into the mold(s), leaving a little room in each shape
- Add 1-2 pinches of cheese to each shape
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set (ours baked in about 20 minutes)
- Let it cool and remove from mold
- And enjoy!!!
This was a great treat for Bella! She enjoyed her special Easter treat very much. It was a fun way for us to get our protein in the morning! It’s super easy to make and something we can enjoy together! Consider making these treats for your pup on Easter!
Sign Up for the Weekly Newsletter!